This is a legally binding contract. By placing a reservation, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all these Terms and Conditions of Travel. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without written notice at any time in our sole discretion.
By placing a reservation, you agree to receive SMSs with updates, links, and communications from +1 (813) 666-1059. You can opt-out at any time.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club payments from customers worldwide, online or by telephone.
- All payments are processed and protected by Stripe, Inc.
- We charge the credit cards on file within 24 hours prior to the trip. We will send the receipt of payment via email.
- If you need to change or update the credit card on file, send a request via email but do NOT send financial information via email or text. We will send and invoice upon request with a link so you can safely pay for the services.
- We do accept cash payments.
- 24 hours or more: no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours:
- If for any reason other than flight cancellation the pickup time is changed within the previous 24 hours, we will try to accommodate your changes based on driver availability, if we are not able to accommodate the new pickup time and client decides to cancel the reservation there is a 50% cancellation fee as per cancellation policy.
- If the reservation is canceled due to flight cancellation, there is no cancellation fee, full refund will be provided.
- You can request a cancellation by replying to the confirmation email or calling +1 (813) 666-1059 option 2.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions BEFORE making a reservation. All information entered on the reservation form is the customer’s responsibility to be accurate.
- Customer is responsible to provide a valid phone number for travel updates.
- Customer will receive text messages and/or phone call from our drivers to confirm reservations and pick-up arrangements purposes.
Children and Child Restraint Use:
- Passengers are responsible for providing a Federally Approved child restraint device, appropriate to the child’s age/weight. If you do NOT have a car seat for your child, we rent child seats for all ages ($5.00 each).
- Infant Seats (rear facing) – $5.00
- Toddler Seats (forward facing) – $5.00
- Booster Seats – $5.00
- Our company does not provide transportation for Unaccompanied Minors. Unaccompanied Minors will be denied boarding and any tickets purchased will be considered invalid and will not be eligible for a refund. (Tickets submitted will be 100% nonrefundable).
- If you are traveling with pets, please leave us a note on the booking form or email us. Additional cleaning charges may apply.
- The scheduled time for pick-up and drop off is estimated and might vary depending on traffic, weather conditions, and other circumstances beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible for late departures and/or arrivals. If you have a flight, we recommend that you travel with sufficient time, as we do not offer refunds or partial refunds for delays.
Left or Lost item:
- Get 2 Door is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- If you leave any items in our vehicles, such as cell phones, luggage, purses, etc., you will need to contact us to retrieve them. We will make every effort to locate and return any lost items to their rightful owner. However, in order to cover the cost of shipping, you may be required to purchase an additional ticket or shipping label from a shipping carrier such as Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS. If you need to retrieve an item, please reach out to us at +1 (813) 666-1059 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theft of Services & Disputes.
- Demand for refund or credit card disputes after services have been rendered is considered Theft of Services in the State of Florida. In the event a customer initiates a chargeback, we will invoke our right under Florida Statue 772.11 by pressing charges against the individual(s) and filling civil suit against the cardholder to the fullest extent of the law which is “threefold the actual damages” which includes the cost of the actual chargeback, fees, Attorney Fees and Court Filing Fees.
- Note: ALL Chargeback Disputes are turned into a Collection Agency for the collection of all fees including $50.00 Chargeback Fee, $400.00 in Damages plus the cost of the actual chargeback amount.
Civil remedy for theft or exploitation.
- Any person who proves by clear and convincing evidence that he or she has been injured in any fashion by reason of any violation of ss. 812.012-812.037 or s. 825.103(1) has a cause of action for threefold the actual damages sustained and, in any such action, is entitled to minimum damages in the amount of $200, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in the trial and appellate courts. Before filing an action for damages under this section, the person claiming injury must make a written demand for $200 or the treble damage amount of the person liable for damages under this section. If the person to whom a written demand is made complies with such demand within 30 days after receipt of the demand, that person shall be given a written release from further civil liability for the specific act of theft or exploitation by the person making the written demand. Any person who has a cause of action under this section may recover the damages allowed under this section from the parents or legal guardian of any emancipated minor who lives with his or her parents or legal guardian and who is liable for damages under this section. Punitive damages may not be awarded under this section. The defendant is entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in the trial and appellate courts upon a finding that the claimant raised a claim that was without substantial fact or legal support. In awarding attorney’s fees and costs under this section, the court may not consider the ability of the opposing party to pay such fees and costs. This section does not limit any right to recover attorney’s fees or costs provided under any other laws.